If memory serves me right, The Anarcat wrote:
> On Tue Oct 22, 2002 at 08:33:53AM +0200, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > And I want them to do it RSN: 5.0-R is only 9 days away.
> [...]
>
> 9 days??? There won't be another DP?

Um, not exactly.  The current release date isn't until 20 November
(subject to change, but that's the official word until RE says
otherwise).  That being said, the more testing we can get with
sysinstall and fresh installations, the better.

Urk.  We really need to update some of the dates on the 5.0 release
schedule.  I'll push this during the RE telecon this week, if we don't
get to it sooner.

Bruce.

PS.  We're still trying to do DP2.  Any other snapshots we release
after DP2 are more likely to be release-candidate-style snapshots.