It's a new import, and a complete regression test.  Talk to the
maintainer: he's already made his statement, and you arguing with
I'm fine with it. In fact, I don't if I would be the gcc mainter if I would import it. Probably not I guess..

me because I was willing to stand up and reiterate what he said
in shorter sentences won't make him change his mind, I think.  8-).
No, I'm arguing with you, because you said it's _that big_ deal.. :)
I fell in love with FreeBSD because of the ports. And we've some nice CC's (like icc) in the ports. As long as the system cc compiles the system, I'm happy. :-)

Marc