Robert Watson wrote:

The build of netncp is currently broken on 5.0-CURRENT, and I'd like to
see this fixed before 5.0-RELEASE. Unfortunately, we're having a lot of
trouble finding a test environment, which is the natural and immediate
follow-on to the compile fixes :-). Was wondering if anyone with FreeBSD
kernel debugging experience and some time on their hands was interested in
helping resolve this issue over the next week or two.

Hi Robert,

I can test this next week at work, however, I don't normally use netncp & nwfs,
so it may take me a while.

I'll get back on this next week.

Martijn