* Juli Mallett ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> > kernel: ext2fs doesn't support the old mount syscall
> > mountd[344]: could not remount /storage: Operation not supported
>
> I have the same problem, more or less, with UFS :(  I can no longer set up
> an NFS server, but only started investigating/doing-this tonight.

Hmm, that _is_ kinda shitty, Now I must unplug that disk and share it
from somewhere else, because I kinda need that data on the network here.

Can this be patched by doing some subtitutions in the files that use the
"old" mount syscall? Or is it more hairy than that?

Cheers,
Emiel
--
"Why be a man when you can be a success?"
                -- Bertold Brecht