Thus spake Giorgos Keramidas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> You don't *HAVE* to create a swap partition.  What you see is just a
> warning that sysinstall prints, if you have warnings enabled in the
> ``Options'' menu (they are enabled by default, if I'm not mistaken in
> my reading of the source).

I'm pretty sure it's mandatory.  I recently got bitten by this bug
while installing on a system with 512 MB of RAM because the drive
that was to contain the swap partition (really the crash dump
partition as far as I'm concerned) wasn't installed yet.  I ended
up not using sysinstall to do the install after all, due to other
problems that were made worse by a committer who broke some of the
boot code and refused to revert the changes for a number of days.