Hi, everybody,
I have some problem when I using 'ACL'.
My operations as follow:
my kernel config file include:
options UFS_ACL options UFS_EXTATTR
options UFS_EXTATTR_AUTOSTART

I want to do the "ACL" in the "/usr" filesystem.
#mkdir -p /usr/.attribute/system
#cd /usr/.attribute/system
#extattrctl initattr -p /usr/ 388 posix1e.acl_access
#extattrctl initattr -p /usr/ 388 posix1e.acl_default Then, I reboot my box.
I want to restrict 'Jack' not to access '/usr/games'.
So:
#cd /usr
#setfacl -m u:Jack: games
But the system print:
setfacl: acl_get_file() failed: Operation not supported

Why? Later, I use getfacl to check, the info as follow:
#getfacl games
#file:games
#owner:0
#group:0
user::rwx
group::r-x
other::r-x

When I use the 'ACL' on DP1's root filesystem, it works nice. Now I am using DP2.
Thank you!
Best Regards
Ouyang Kai