Hello people

Having decided to play with DP2 and downloaded the iso's I have an odd
install issue.

sysinstall loads fine and in running hte standard install I get to
the disk partioning.  However FDISK appears to remain unresponsive to
the keyboard
ALT-F2 works fine (and the power button gives me th option of restarting
sysinstall or aborting - impressive) but the actual process of
deleting the current w2k partion simply has no response.

Machine is an IBM thinkpad A20m with a british keyboard and 12Gb disk
and 256Mb memory, the disk is partioned as 4 Gb NTFS and 8 extended FAT

the behaviour is the same also from the custome install FDISK menu.

Interestingly the arrow keys do move between the existing partions
some of the time but not once either A or D is selected.

Any clues would be helpful

--kit

--
whois -h whois.gandi.net KM78-GANDI