On Fri, Dec 06, 2002 at 01:18:57AM +0800, leafy wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 07:13:23PM +0200, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
> > > Been there, done that - several times :)
> >
> > Hmmm, try a different cvsup server then.  I just updated from
> > cvsup.gr.freebsd.org and all seems fine.  The files are still there,
> > but nothing breaks...
> Connected to cvsup.gr.freebsd.org
> Updating collection src-all/cvs
>  Delete src/contrib/gcc/INSTALL
> Cannot delete "/usr/src/contrib/gcc/INSTALL": Directory not empty
>
> You will get it eventually :)

cvsup3.freebsd.org and cvsup7.freebsd.org also give the
the error message.  However, Giorgos is right in that
"nothing breaks" because of this problem.  cvsup complete
and I suspect "make buildworld" will succeed because the
contents of src/contrib/gcc/INSTALL are not used.  I also
suspect that David accidentally committed the html files.

--
Steve