Hi,

>>>>> On Thu, 6 Feb 2003 22:28:26 +0000
>>>>> David Malone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

dwmalone> On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 11:00:21AM -0800, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> I'm also seeing this with Linux Phoenix, though I haven't tcpdumped
> the output.

dwmalone> I'm guessing the short patch at:

dwmalone>       http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~dwmalone/linux_sendmsg.patch

dwmalone> should help. Can you try it and let me know?

Oops, thanks!  Though I cannot test it for now, it seems correct to
me.  However, I think that where

        bsd_args.msg = (caddr_t)((nmsg == NULL) ? linux_args.msg : nmsg);

it is sufficient to just substitute nmsg for bsd_args.msg:

        bsd_args.msg = (caddr_t) nmsg;

Sincerely,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ume@{,jp.}FreeBSD.org
http://www.imasy.org/~ume/