At 7:01 PM -0500 2/11/03, Garrett Wollman wrote:
<<On Sun, 09 Feb 2003, Marcin Dalecki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

 > Trying to use a compiler different from GCC I have found the
 > folowing error:
 > "/usr/include/sys/syslimits.h", line 42: Error:
 >      [ISO 6.8]: Unknown preprocessing directive, '#warning'.

It should probably be a #error instead.
I remember running into this on some cross-platform program I
dabble with.  As near as I can tell, some compilers recognize
'#warn', and others want '#warning'.  And one of them would
always complain about whichever one it did not like, even if
you tried to hide it within a #if/#endif.

This is annoying when you have something that you want to be a
compile-time WARNING and not a compile-time error...

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Programmer           or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]