* De: Poul-Henning Kamp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [ Data: 2003-02-27 ]
        [ Subjecte: Any ideas why we can't even boot a i386 ? ]
>       Yup.  386dx - 33Mhz.  Results below:
>
>       Loaded kern.flp, mfsroot.flp, prompted for boot, then core dumped
> as follows:

Was this normal release?  I thought I recalled a convo resulting in
the decision that 386 would require special release bits?
--
Juli Mallett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - AIM: BSDFlata -- IRC: juli on EFnet
OpenDarwin, Mono, FreeBSD Developer - ircd-hybrid Developer, EFnet addict