Thus spake Doug Barton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I made the suggestion in another forum that we create subscription lists
> for these tinderbox messages so that those interested could see them, and
> those not interested would not need to filter them out.
>
> Is anyone else interested in doing it that way? Or is this a solution
> looking for a problem?

I think most people who track -CURRENT are subscribed to current@
precisely because they want to know when things break.  Similarly
for -STABLE, but that's a moot point because -STABLE doesn't break
very often.  For people who don't agree with this, there's always
procmail; the reports aren't all that frequent that filtering is
some sort of burden.  I do, however, like the idea of
consolidating them and providing more concise summaries.