David Schultz wrote:
Thus spake Doug Barton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I made the suggestion in another forum that we create subscription lists
for these tinderbox messages so that those interested could see them, and
those not interested would not need to filter them out.

Is anyone else interested in doing it that way? Or is this a solution
looking for a problem?

I think most people who track -CURRENT are subscribed to current@
precisely because they want to know when things break.  Similarly
for -STABLE, but that's a moot point because -STABLE doesn't break
very often.  For people who don't agree with this, there's always
procmail; the reports aren't all that frequent that filtering is
some sort of burden.  I do, however, like the idea of
consolidating them and providing more concise summaries.

I agree. Even sometimes I hate got tinderbox message, in most cases I'm very interested.

Jens

To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "unsubscribe freebsd-current" in the body of the message