--On Tuesday, March 25, 2003 13:25:47 -0800 Maksim Yevmenkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Tobias,

yes it is a CSR chip based device. can you tell if its a USB device?

yes, it is usb. windows clearly states it as usb.

good. then you will most likely get it to work. if you get it to attach (see below).

1) at loader prompt type (without quotes) "boot -v"
2) do not press the Bluetooth button just yet
3) wait until system is fully loaded
4) kldload ugen (this is only required if you do not have
  "device ugen" the in the kernel config file)
5) press the Bluetooth button

did 1), then 5)

ugen did not attach, instead I got an error. see the attached
files, the error is at the bottom of dmesg.

Mar 25 21:59:36 angel5 kernel: uhub2: device problem, disabling port 1
I had a similar (USB) issue on my Fujitsu Laptop, until I **ENABLED** the USB Floppy
option in my BIOS. Don't ask me why that fixed it, but ANY USB device I plugged in would
garner the above response without that option being set.

Just another data point. (BTW, 4-STABLE, if it matters).

Phone: +1 972-414-9812                 E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]