At 9:42 PM +0200 6/10/03, Gordon Bergling wrote:
Hi all,

Since I disable BDECFLAGS in /etc/make.conf this problem goes
away. I don't know if this effects the build process in any
other way. I had enable them around 4.5-RELEASE or so. ;)

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Did you remove a line which had BDECFLAGS=...etc...

or did you remove a line which said something like
CFLAGS="$BDECFLAGS"
?

If you mean the first one, that probably means some makefile
has a reference to BDECFLAGS and it (probably) should not.

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Programmer           or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]