"Peter N. M. Hansteen" wrote:
> On 09/22/16 09:51, Stephanie wrote:
> > You've had a couple of emails from me recently but I haven't heard back. Is
> > there someone else I should get in touch with about broken links on your
> > site?
>
> I think you would most likely receive more attention if you pointed to a
> web site actually under the project's control.

Hi,
Theres lots of similar mails at present, I assume theyre harvesting
responder addresses to sell to spammers, or selling checking `services' etc.
Best don't respond to them. Postmasters will block all they have time for.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Linux Unix Sys Eng Consultant Munich
 Reply below, Prefix '> '. Plain text, No .doc, base64, HTML, quoted-printable.