> Yes, we need help. Speaking for pt_BR and possibly other languages.

> What we are trying to do is to work with po files through Zanata, like pfSense
> did.
>
> This is just a test for who is interested:
> https://translate.zanata.org/iteration/view/FreeBSD-pt_BR/test/documents?dswid=7254

> --
> Danilo G. Baio (dbaio)

Danilo,

If you are planning to resume the translation efforts for pt_BR, I
would like to help :)

In all the previous translation efforts that we had for pt_BR in the
past years, the biggest barrier has always been the sgml (especially
the rules regarding formatting, indentation and accentuation), most
volunteers just do not want to have to deal with it.

I dont have much free time nowadays but i want to try to help you to
adapt / convert / update the actual xml files for pt_BR to .po files
and also to adapt the translation workflow to use Zanata.

I find Zanata interface a bit confusing (I had a better experience in
the past with POEditor), but for sure translating using zanata
interface is simpler than doing the same task direct in a xml file.

Please let me know what i can do to help, my user in Zanata is "ebrandi".

--
[  ]'s Brandi