> > Please read the documentation.
>
>       This is hard since the actual machines and switches are almost
> 6000 miles away from me and the last time I checked, it didn't come with
> manuals.  I know my way around the Cisco routers but the switches is still
> a mystery...

All of the Cisco documentation is available on WWW. Use it!

Start at http://www.cisco.com/, follow the "Technical documents" and
then the "Documentation home page" link. The manual for your switch is
available, that's where I found the "show mac-address-table" command.

Steinar Haug, Nethelp consulting, [EMAIL PROTECTED]