This may be a stupid question, but what's to keep from putting xfs in
FreeBSD?  Is there something in the licenses that says you can't use
GPL'ed software and software under the BSD License together?

--------------------------------------*******************---------------------------------------

|        |
|       Kenny Drobnack
|        |
|       Student at Mount Vernon Nazarene College
|        |
|       Major: Computer Science
|        |
|       Minor: Math
|        |
|        Working on: Computer Internship at the Public Library of Mount Vernon and
|Knox County |

|        |
------------------------------------*********************---------------------------------------

                Linux Demo Day '99
        One Step Closer to World Domination
        One Day,
        One World,
        One Cool Penguin.
                                                   X       X
        L      IIIIIIIIII    N       N    U     U   X     X
        L          I         NN      N    U     U    X   X
        L          I         N N     N    U     U     X X
        L          I         N  N    N    U     U      X
        L          I         N   N   N    U     U     X X
        L          I         N    N  N    U     U    X   X
        L          I         N     N N     U   U    X     X
        LLLLL  IIIIIIIIII    N      NN      UUU    X       X