On Tue, 26 Oct 1999 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Thomas David Rivers writes:
>  >  If you mean Xt (and possibly Motif) - the answer is "very carefully."
> [...]
>
> You're approach would probably work, but there's an easier way.
> See topic 28 in the Xt FAQ.
>
> ftp://ftp.x.org/contrib/faqs/FAQ-Xt
>
> It's not name mangling causing problems, it's lack of "this" when the
> method is invoked as a callback from Xt.

Yes!  This is the method!  I like it, or at least, it's as close (in C++
code) to something I do like.

Thanks very much, Ted.  Nice catch.

> -Ted

Chuck Robey                | Interests include C programming, Electronics,
213 Lakeside Dr. Apt. T-1  | communications, and signal processing.
Greenbelt, MD 20770        | I run picnic.mat.net: FreeBSD-current(i386) and
(301) 220-2114             |       jaunt.mat.net : FreeBSD-current(Alpha)