On Wed, 3 Nov 1999, Warner Losh wrote:

> In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Chuck Robey
>writes:
> : Does anyone (anyone, that is, who's coded X11 applications) know how you
> : handle X11 callbacks to C++ object methods?
>
> OI_add_event(3OI) :-)

Uhhh?  I've long since got the answer I wanted, but this seems a complete
mystery, so I'll bite, what's a OI_add_event?  From some package?  Can't
find a man page on it.

> Warner

Chuck Robey                | Interests include C programming, Electronics,
213 Lakeside Dr. Apt. T-1  | communications, and signal processing.
Greenbelt, MD 20770        | I run picnic.mat.net: FreeBSD-current(i386) and
(301) 220-2114             |       jaunt.mat.net : FreeBSD-current(Alpha)