:Well, I am starting to get pretty seriously involved.  It looks pretty
:easy, just a lot of small details  (this is the kind of coding I like :)
:
:A couple of issues need to be worked out.  First I need to backport
:the FH open/stat/etc. calls to -STABLE.  The main reason for this is that
:...

    I can't help with the code either - what little time I have available
    is going towards the SMP project.   I will be shorting beginning work
    work on another startup and consulting on a second (but that won't stop
    me from continuing to badger core to remove the idiotic extra restrictions
    they still have on my commit privs).

    But I do I have time to test patchsets as your work progresses.  My test
    boxes are currently split into a -stable test box and a -current test
    box so I can test under both.

                                                        -Matt