On Sat, 15 May 1999, Greg Lehey wrote:

:On Friday, 14 May 1999 at 21:15:33 -0500, Dan Nelson wrote:
:>
:> And the next step would be to make the kernel realize that two cards
:> ifconfig'd with the same MAC address are meant to be bonded together as
:> one route (lots of switches support this).  I have some machines that
:> I'd love to be able to get 20MB/sec bandwidth between transparently.
:
:I think you need to reconsider that idea.  How are you going to double
:the bandwidth of the wire?
:

I think he means having two interfaces in each box, with the same MAC.  So he
has two wires, each with 10Mbs.

David Scheidt