On Thu, 5 Aug 1999, Andrew Gallatin wrote:

> It was very annoying that the person who wrote the local News &
> Observer article seemed disappointed that we were not running linux &
> probably because of that, didn't mention the OS at all in her article.

It's sad it has to be that way. I can't think of another product that
is treated so poorly in the wake of another's success.

"What you broke a land speed record? Well, were you driving a Ford? No,
well, we just won't mention that you were driving a Chevy."

--
- bill fumerola - bi...@chc-chimes.com - BF1560 - computer horizons corp -
- ph:(800) 252-2421 - bfume...@computerhorizons.com - bi...@freebsd.org  -