Hi!
On 09-Sep-99 Andrew Reilly wrote:
> XFMail isn't acceptable, because I've got 130M of mbox mail
> boxes in a deep directory hierarchy, and I'd like to keep them
> that way.  The last time I looked at XFMail it insisted on an
> un-nested mh-directory style of mailbox.  Is it still the case?
Nope (at least in version 1.3). Also support of regular unix mailboxes is less
efficient
than that of mh. Unfortunately (due to the lack of time mostly) i had to stop
working on
XFMail. Hope to get back to it someday.

Best regards.
--------
 Gennady B. Sorokopud - System programmer at NetVision Israel.
 E-Mail: Gennady Sorokopud <g...@netvision.net.il>
 PGP public key is available through PGP keyserver.

 This message was sent at 09-Sep-99 08:49:56 by XFMail