On Fri, 10 Sep 1999, Daniel O'Connor wrote:

:Does it do IMAP? I have only seen *1* emailer which does IMAP properly (xfmail)
:all the others either don't support it at all, or treat IMAP like POP (ie just
:fetch mail from INBOX).

Pine does IMAP just fine.  I used to use it to read mail on box a, with
incoming accessd via box b, and storage on box c.  Now I just forward
everything to one account and procmail it all.

Jamie Bowden

--

If we've got to fight over grep, sign me up.  But boggle can go.
        -Ted Faber (on Hasbro's request for removal of /usr/games/boggle)