On 21 Jun 2001, Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:
> "Andy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2001-06-20-018-20-NW-MS-SW
>
> Doesn't this mean software developed with Microsoft's SDK is viral?
> And doesn't *that* mean you're not allowed to develop it with
> Microsoft's SDK?  And doesn't this sound a bit circular?

http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdn-files/027/001/516/eula_mit.htm

Particularly clause 1 (c).  What was it again about a cat
in a corner making weird jumps? ;)

Rik
--
Executive summary of a recent Microsoft press release:
   "we are concerned about the GNU General Public License (GPL)"

                http://www.surriel.com/
http://www.conectiva.com/       http://distro.conectiva.com/