> I gave out fsx source code at the recent CIFS (SMB) plugfest.  If I make
> the 2002 Connectathon I'll give it out there too.  I don't test it on
> Windows so those defines may be in need of repair.  Please send me any
> patches or cool additions.

Guy Harris of NetApp sent me a whole mess-o-changes to it and when I
went to forward them to you, I found that I must have been in
delete-o-matic mode at some point earlier in my inbox since it was
gone.  I've requested that he send them to me again and will forward
them to you once I get a copy again.  Whoops!

- Jordan