Hi,

I have a problem running a application with wine (native).
Error message: 486 cpu or higher required. I have a amd k7.
The linux version catches the cpu-type from /proc/cpuinfo.
But Freebsd's /proc is diffrent from linux. So they set the values
for cpu type fix ( i386 ). Which isn't a really good idea.
>From where can I take the cpu info to change this?
( I don't want to take /usr/compat/linux/proc/cpuinfo. )

thanks for your help,
Tom