Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 15:40:50 -0200 (BRST)
From: Jean Milanez Melo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: jail

Hello,

I run a number of jail enviroments in a public server, so, i would like to
limit the disk usage of each jail to, say, X GB. Lets think of a practical
issue. I have 40GB storage space, and what i want is to limit disk usage
to 5GB each jail.

This way i will be always sure that, say, if i have 4 jails, i will always
have 20GB avaible. The default jail behavior allows the jail enviroment to
use all disk space avaiable in the main sys limit that.

Thanks
Jean Milanez Melo

------- End of Forwarded Message