> Try this simple ruleset:
>
> possible deny log tcp from any to any setup tcpoptions !mss
>
> ipfw add allow ip from any to any out
> ipfw add allow ip from any to your.c.net{x,y,z,so on...}
> ipfw add deny log ip from any to any

I'd limit these to the outside interface, for performance rules.

# Whatever the interface is...
outif="fxp0"
ipfw add allow ip from any to any out via ${outif}
ipfw add allow ip from any to your.c.net{x,y,z,so on...} via ${outif}
ipfw add deny log ip from any to any via ${outif}

etc...

Or, you could do.
# The internal interface is not filtered
intif="fxp1"
ipfw add allow all from any to any via ${inif}

# Everything else only applies to the external interface
ipfw add allow ip from any to any out
ipfw add allow ip from any to your.c.net{x,y,z,so on...}
ipfw add deny log ip from any to any

Nate