At 7:27 PM -0800 1/9/04, Pedro F. Giffuni wrote:
Hi;

There is a comparison here:
http://better-scm.berlios.de/comparison/comparison.html

I think there are compelling reasons to try subversion,
but we have to wait for a 1.0 Release, and this would be
something that should be done gradually.. for example
moving the ports tree first.

That's a pretty major test! Could we perhaps pick off something smaller? The "projects" repository, for instance? (or is that still tied to the base-system?)

(I am very interested in subversion, but it is still
something I need to learn more about...)

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Programmer           or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]