On Sun, Jan 22, 2006 at 08:09:56AM +1100 I heard the voice of
Peter Jeremy, and lo! it spake thus:

> Given that a port's dependency tree can depend on the options it is
> invoked with, it would be nicer if the dependency tree was generated
> dynamically, rather than pulled out of the latest INDEX file.

I'm pretty sure it _is_, since portupgrade finds things related to
OPTIONS and such for me, and I don't blow multiple hours on INDEX
builds.  I'm pretty sure it uses all-depends-list (or one of its
siblings).

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]