Alexey Popov wrote:
Hi.

Kris Kennaway wrote:te:

In the "good" case you are getting a much higher interrupt rate but with the data you provided I can't tell where from. You need to run vmstat -i at regular intervals (e.g. every 10 seconds for a minute) during the "good" and "bad" times, since it only provides counters and an average rate over the uptime of the system.

Now I'm running 10-process lighttpd and the problem became no so big.

I collected interrupt stats and it shows no relation beetween ionterrupts and slowdowns. Here is it:
http://83.167.98.162/gprof/intr-graph/

Also I have similiar statistics on mutex profiling and it shows there's no problem in mutexes. http://83.167.98.162/gprof/mtx-graph/mtxgifnew/

I have no idea what else to check.

With best regards,
Alexey Popov

I don't know what this graph is showing me :) When precisely is the system behaving poorly?

Kris