Dag-Erling Smørgrav schrieb:
Christoph Kukulies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Since the underlying OS of Mac OS is FreeBSD

It isn't, as someone else pointed out, and hence...

Always thought that at some point in time it was derived from an earlier version of FreeBSD (4.x)

I'm wondering whether itr is possible to mount a .dmg file as it is
used in Apple software distribution for the Mac OS. I would like to
install an Apple iPhone configuration utility on my FreeBSD box
(iPhoneConfigurationUtility.dmg).

...Mac OS applications won't run on FreeBSD, so there's no point in even
trying.

It may be some java stuff. I'm not sure though since I didn't peek into the dmg-file yet.

DES
Thanks anyway,

Christoph