Robert Watson wrote:

On Wed, 8 Jul 2009, Wojciech Puchar wrote:

i'm getting that crap every time i remount filesystem and on startup.
GEOM_LABEL: Label ufsid/48dd2cbe8423dd9e removed.
GEOM_LABEL: Label for provider mirror/sysa is ufsid/48dd2cbe8423dd9e.
GEOM_LABEL: Label ufsid/48dd2cbe8423dd9e removed.
GEOM_LABEL: Label for provider mirror/sysa is ufsid/48dd2cbe8423dd9e.
GEOM_LABEL: Label ufsid/48dd2cbe8423dd9e removed.
GEOM_LABEL: Label for provider mirror/sysa is ufsid/48dd2cbe8423dd9e.
GEOM_LABEL: Label ufsid/48dd2cbe8423dd9e removed.
GEOM_LABEL: Label for provider mirror/sysa is ufsid/48dd2cbe8423dd9e.

i'm using glabel only to avoid mess about what drive is connected to what SATA port.

This is effectively debugging output that slipped into the release and shouldn't have. I believe it's now removed in 8.x, I'm not sure it's been MFC'd to 7.x yet. The output can be entirely ignored and does not reflect a problem, just state changes resulting from a volume becoming visible to geom, and then the label name being removed following mount.

If it's desireable to MFC it now, I'll do it.

(but it will remove the above output for all glabel labels, not only ufs).