On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 6:52 AM, Robert Watson <rwat...@freebsd.org> wrote:
> Could you tell us a bit more about the network configuration -- especially,
> are you using any tunneling software (such as ipsec), netgraph, or other
> less commonly used network features?  Are you using accept filters?

Let's see, we are using a couple of simple PF rdr rules in conjunction
with squid and yes, we are using accf_http with it as well.  Other
than that, nothing uncommon.

The ethernet is Intel onboard, em0 and em1.  Web traffic comes in on
em0, gets redirected to squid, and origin server requests go out on
e1.  It crashed under relatively light traffic, about 3000 requests
per minute.

Thanks!