On Fri, 17 Oct 2008, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:

Hi,

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008, Andrew Snow wrote:

Hi,

Alexander Leidinger wrote:
Sort of. You can install a 32bit world into the jail and make sure 32bit support is activated in the kernel. The 32bit programs will then run just fine in the jail (but 64bit ones should run fine too).

How is this done?

I've never been able to find out how, it doesn't appear to be documented anywhere.

I have been trying to get the people who know best to document it (at
least roughly) and have failed so far.

It' is more than simply installing a 32bit world as jails and starting
the jail.

ok, it turns out that if you just want to run things it should just
work.

If you want to build ports or things in there, there are a bunch of
enviroment variables to set.

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb              Stop bit received. Insert coin for new game.