I've been trying to get a zfs dataset delegated into a jail (to run PG on),
and allow snapshots and rollback to take place inside the jail. I can get
the dataset mounted into the jail, I can get zfs to take the snapshot, list
the snapshot, but when I rollback or try to ls -la the directory to see the
'.zfs' dir it isn't there and the zfs rollback completes but it doesn't
actually rollback. I'm so close to getting this to work! I'm just missing
*something* in the sauce. When I do the zfs rollback zfs looks like it
completes the rollback and goes back to a shell prompt but the files I
remove before the rollback are not in the /var/db/postgres/data16 directory
nor is ".zfs" shown in ls -la. So something is wonky on my end. I'm so
close, it's halfway there, it looks like it takes a snapshot, the snapshot
shows up in a zfs list -t snapshot, but it's also not really there. I'm
doing something just slightly wrong here. I just cant figure out what I
have wrong.

Below are the configs:
# The jail's config
https://bsd.to/P176
# zfs list from inside the jail
https://bsd.to/mPde
# zfs list -t snapshot from inside the jail
https://bsd.to/R8dw
# ls -la /var/db/postgres/data16 output from inside the jail
https://bsd.to/1di2
# rc.conf of the jail
https://bsd.to/JcnH

The jail is running 13.2-P4.
Using bastillebsd 0.10.20231013 for creation/management.

Thanks!
Chris