Hi,

Having multiple routing tables is a very nice and (was a) long awaited capability in FreeBSD. Having it since years is even more cool, because we can assume it's stable now. But not having infrastructure support for it sucks, this makes people hacking with rc.local or various scripts in various places.

There is a(t least one) PR about it: conf/145440, which proposes a standard method for setting up different FIBs in a seems to be logical way, which is compatible with the current single routing table method of static_routes.

Are there any objections about this PR? Is there something we can do to get it committed?

Thanks,