Dmitry Marakasov escribió:
Hi!

CHANGES of 20060930 state that exeperimental bsd.port.options.mk has
been added for OPTIONS to be able to influence dependencies. I need that
feature for some of my ports, so I wanted to know what's the status for
it?

.include <bsd.port.options.mk> doesn't work, but using full path works,
and makes it possible to use things like USE_QT_VER or USE_SDL
conditionally depending on what OPTIONS are set.

So, is it possible to use this feature, or are there still any issues
not allowing use of options.mk in ports?

I don't know the answer either, I just want to add to the topic, that it would be really nice if someone with the knowledge could add some pieces of info about this to PH, so that
we avoid the future confusions.

TIA,

--
Gabor Kovesdan
FreeBSD Volunteer

EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED] .:|:. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WEB:   http://people.FreeBSD.org/~gabor .:|:. http://kovesdan.org