Pav Lucistnik wrote:
Boris Samorodov píše v st 09. 01. 2008 v 02:16 +0300:
On Tue, 08 Jan 2008 23:10:45 +0100 Pav Lucistnik wrote:

No, the port is using sysctl(2) to query the OS version which cannot
be wrapped.
Hm, ports-mgmt/tinderbox masks it somehow... And doesn't get
an error for this port.
The FreeBSD version inside the tinderbox is same as the host?
OK, I found the difference. The port builds for all FreeBSD version
except 5.x. The same is for ports-mgmt/tinderbox. Thus I think that
there is something that was not MFS'd to 5-STABLE that causes the
difference.

For now I'm going to mark the port as IGNORE for OSVERSION < 600000.
A question to portmgr@: Do you have any objections?

It would be nice to know what exactly is going on in there.

Yeah, I can't imagine what it would be, unless it is using uname(1) or (3) and 5.x doesn't have the environment variable overrides...but in that case hundreds of other things would break.

Kris