RW wrote:
On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 19:55:52 +0100
Dominic Fandrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

RW wrote:
On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 10:24:21 +0100
Dominic Fandrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I cannot find any policy on interactive ports in the Porters'
Handbook. Maybe there aught to be one.
Setting BATCH is supposed to prevent genuinely interactive ports
from building (that's actually the original purpose of BATCH).
But this will also keep the config screens away from me, which can be
handled before all builds quite comfortably.

Not if you do the config screens before setting BATCH.

Thanks for the suggestion. The lines:

.if !make(config*)
BATCH=                  yes
.endif

in my make.conf works well with portmaster. The config screens appear but ghostscript remains silent.