On 2008 Jul 11, at 10:31, Vivek Khera wrote:

When I talk to some linux folks they just laugh that we don't have a perl 5.10 yet. It is embarrassing, actually, to go out and evangelize FreeBSD when there are delays like this.

As a practical matter, is 5.10 really all that urgent? (Bleeding-edge Linuxers don't count; FreeBSD is a production OS.)

--
brandon s. allbery [solaris,freebsd,perl,pugs,haskell] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] [EMAIL PROTECTED]