On 05/10/13 14:32, b.f. wrote:

Would I screw too many things if I tried adding:
WITH_OPENSSL_BASE=yes

Yes, because then the additions to the check-depends target in
ports/Mk/bsd.openssl.mk would cause unsandboxed builds of the port on
a live system to fail when security/openssl is installed.  Adding
WITH_OPENSSL_BASE to port Makefiles should be avoided for this reason.

Thanks for the answer, but I don't quite get this. Do you have any pointer for docs I can study?

What's the purpose/usefulness of WITH_OPENSSL_BASE, then?

Is there another simple solution?

 bye & Thanks
        av.

P.S. Not only ssh fails, but Thunderbird too, if I enable nss_ldap.