On 2013-10-09 19:59, Alexey Dokuchaev wrote:
On Wed, Oct 09, 2013 at 05:59:50PM +0200, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:
On Wed, Oct 09, 2013 at 06:09:55PM +0700, Alexey Dokuchaev wrote:
> Why does it happen?  I was under impression that 8.x will never switch to
> pkgng.  Am I doing something wrong, or need to configure my tindy somehow?

1/ yes 8.x will one day switch to pkgng :) but that is not the case yet. 2/ this is one of the design bugs of tinderbox. The very recent update of
tinderbox might have fixed that one.

It looks more like some recent update of tinderbox actually broke it: now,
regardless of -b switch of tinderbuild command, "building for:" line in
the logs always says "10.0-ALPHA4 i386", which is just another jail of mine.

I will try to track it down and report of the results later.

Please CC me in replies.

I can't reproduce myself, but I can try to look tomorrow or Friday.

Chris

believed to be clean.