Kurt Jaeger wrote on 2018/12/12 19:46:
Hi!

The system in question is an RPI3 running r341643.

That will hurt. A regular chromium build takes about 16 CPU-hours on
my fairly modern i7 CPU, SSDs and large RAM. Parallel compilation helps
a lot, keeping 16 CPU threads busy and my feet warm (building chromium
alone takes 1 hour of wall clock time on my system - if that's the only
thing I'm running at that time).

How can this parallel compilation be configured for chromium in poudriere ?

I have a builder host that would be able to handle this 8-}

Something like this can help
ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES="pkg py* cmake openjdk* openjdk8 phantomjs gcc6 gcc7 gcc* webkit2-* webkit-* llvm39 llvm60 llvm* rust iridium-browser chromium"

But also can hurt if you run in to parallel build of multiple parallel packages (for example iridium with chromium at the same time)

Miroslav Lachman