On 2019-10-25 11:35, Miroslav Lachman wrote:
I would like to try Overlay support in ports tree (announced few weeks ago in 2019Q4 branch). The question is will it work with Poudriere or not? We are building all our packages with poudriere.

I tried adding OVERLAYS= /vol0/poudriere/ports/myports in to myports-make.conf but "poudriere options -z myports -p default -f /usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/pkglists/myports" failed when it reaches the <category>/<portname> existing only in myports and not in default ports tree.

Am I doing something wrong or Poudriere does not support Overlays?

Sorry, I might have missed the original announcement.
What is this Overlay support?
I obviosly tried searching, but came up empty.

Is that something which should achieve what ports-mgmt/portshaker (which I'm using) does?

 bye & Thanks
        av.