On 2019-10-25 15:32, Miroslav Lachman wrote:

As I understand it should be possible to have default ports tree synchronised by SVN or Git with official tree and the second tree with private ports only, called for example "myports" (/usr/myports) Then in make.conf define OVERLAYS= /usr/myports and the ports framework should lookup first at the /usr/myports then /usr/ports. If /usr/myports contains some changes in Mk/Uses files, they should be applied too.

Thanks.
I'll definitely look into it, as portshaker is slow.

But it didn't work with poudriere.

That would be a showstopper, though.

 bye & Thanks
        av.