Jose Quinteiro wrote on 2020/02/19 20:35:
On 2020-02-15 20:43, Dan McGrath wrote:

Probably not ideal since you generally want to disable the FreeBSD
repository, and use only your poudriere repo, instead. You would need to
build everything you intend to install in the jail, however. While I
believe that you can enable multiple repositories (FreeBSD's, and your own poudriere one), I am not sure about repo priorities, or how you would deal
with conflicts with build options that pull in common ports. It is
something I have been meaning to look into, sorry! Perhaps someone else
here can give some advice?

You can set priorities for remote package repositories in the repo's conf file. The default priority is 0, which is lowest. I plan to set up a repo with the ports I build with poudriere at a higher priority. Are there concerns with this approach?

I am using 2 or 3 repositories (all built with our poudriere) for some time. It works but the problem can be if some repo has different default versions. For example one repo has PostgreSQL 9.6 as default version for all dependencies and another repo has PostgreSQL 10. Then you need to carefully choose what to install from what repo.

Miroslav Lachman